Your problem (I can almost hear you say), is your lack of reality about the whole situation. Look at you! Your cellulites are showing and your fine wrinkles are making their way through your dry skin! Yeah we talk about minds and spirituality but does the average person give a shit? Common, would you date a saint from the last century, admiring his corpse, imagining his shrunken penis and get jealous with the pathetic tities that he has ever licked? We say we hate those materialistic bitches but you know what, here I go, yes I love them, I love their brainlessness to the max and hate those stupid thinkers who pretend they are so full of theories, and by that I mean YOU. Oh and oh, your hair looks stupid and I don't want to show your face to anyone I know.
(with that statement, someone came in and smashed all the windows and shattered all the glasswares available in sight. you hide under the table shivering. that someone someone, a saint from the past, appears, with his shrunkened dick and hollow body, with egyptian style wrappings around his thin chest, walked up, took my hand, and walked me out of the trashed bar.)

No comments: