I am into resins today. Experimented with it pouring them clear gel liquid thingies onto contact lense cases, plastic moulds and leaving it to dry over night. Of course I couldn't help myself not touch it after 10 min. My fingers got all sticky and gluey. According to flickr mate, those resins are toxic so I attempted to pour the thing outside but instead let 3 bugs storming in for the light.

The resin turned hard today. But I couldn't get some of it out the mould. Also the back part is still sticky.

No comments: